sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:12:29 -0500

Eric Sandall wrote:
Quoting Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>:

I was thinking, sorcery uses cvs as well. Maybe we should include that.

The packages which use cvs for SOURCE_URL (optionally) depend on cvs to take
care of that.

-sandalle

I personally don't like that idea. Scribe also can use cvs urls (or at least it says it can). So it's not only the spells.

Geoff