permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:58:43 -0600

Scott,
I think your post is phenomenal! Thank you for sharing.

My biggest concern is the predominance of these tech savvy folks out there
basically controlling the internet search results for permaculture. But
what can one do? I'll just keep on doing good work and let that speak for
itself; in the end that is what's important. I will not, however, remain
silent as the term permaculture gets construed for self-service and
profit-taking. I hope others will do the same, it should be clear by now
what is really going on over there.

Just an update: my comment at PRI was never posted (3 days later, with
numerous other comments going up) and I discovered my e-mail has been
flagged in their system where I don't get the chance to review/confirm my
own comments. Just an observation, could be corrected at any time.

Jason

--
PO Box 4355
Boulder, CO 80306

*If you desire to play a positive role in the web of life around you, it is
for you that I do what I do.*