permaculture - [permaculture] Rob Hopkins coming to USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: "toby@patternliteracy.com" <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture international <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Rob Hopkins coming to USA
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Toby,

Since you just wrote a great plug for Rob Hopkins and Transition Towns, I
wonder if you know that Hopkins is on a US tour in October to 8 US cities
including the Bay area.

For details go to  http://transitionus.org/

I am ccing the whole permaculture listserve here.

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski

Inland Northwest Permaculture Convergence, Sept 13-15.
http://inlandnorthwestpermaculture.com