permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Heenan Doherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 06:01:01 +1000

G'day,

Thanks Toby,

Indeed this is one of the main reasons why I originated the Keyline Design
Course, the Carbon Farming Course, the Carbon Economy Course/Series,
RegenAG and now Regrarians, with my thinking that the 'horse' targeting
'riders' from agricultural-scale landscapes.

Yours & Growing,

Lisa Heenan & Darren J. Doherty
*
*
*
*
*LATEST NEWS*
*HD
Newsletter<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=View&Data=VCasKU5V9NFZc7xyqWjMOw%3D%3D>
*
*NEW!! RAD Course (10
days)<http://www.heenandoherty.com/events/rad_muskerry-2013> Muskerry
VIC AU May 11-20*
*HD Shed - AFFORDABLE ElectricNet Fencing &
Energisers<http://www.heenandoherty.com/support-and-resources>
** *
*Darren J Doherty 'Regrarian' Introduction
(18min**s)*<http://youtu.be/MvVlzUv8D5U>

* <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
*
**

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. (AU)*
*ACN 159 903 483 ABN 80 159 903 483*
*International Education
*Regenerative Media & Products
*Broadacre Design & Development
*International Agent for Mr. Joel Salatin <http://polyfacefarms.com/>

<http://www.Facebook.com/HeenanDoherty> <https://twitter.com/HeenanDoherty>

*Darren J. Doherty,*
Director, HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd.

Web <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/heenandoherty>
Darren J. Doherty
CV<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxf-Mzo0q-Zbd2NhbXZsbWhDcmM/edit>

HeenanDoherty P/L Trading
Conditions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pR7x3CS-UmQ_Ca8s9JbvCCXYu_tQnxMicPfmWjauFys/edit>
HeenanDoherty Blog <http://www.heenandoherty.com/_blog/Latest_News>

skype: heenandoherty
phone (AU): +61 431 444 836
phone (UK): +44 (0) 7742 189 474
phone (US): +1 917 254 1736

*Other Great Regrarian Links:*
*
*
*www.RegenAG.co.uk*
*www.MasHumus.com <http://www.mashumus.com/>*
*www.RMSGadzia.com <http://www.rmsgadzia.com/>*
*www.PolyfaceFarms.com <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/>*
*www.SavoryInstitute. <http://www.savoryinstitute.com>com*
*www.HolisticManagement.org <http://www.holisticmanagement.org/>*

Note: If you do not wish to be an addressee on the HeenanDoherty database
then please advise us & you will be removed from future dispatches.....

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.