permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trojan Horses and Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 10:02:42 -0600

Lawrence,
My comment is clearly out of context on this listserv, which is why I said
it is somewhat futile. You misinterpreted my points without the context of
PRI site and my history disagreeing with them. I agree with everything you
said, and all my comments come in relation to the other comments on PRI. No
need to go there and get sucked in. I fell for that trap enough. I love
hippies and Bill Mollison, and everyone, yourself included. Just trying to
jolt some minds over there to see things a slightly different way. That was
probably futile too.
Jason

--

PO Box 4355