permaculture - [permaculture] Tell Google about Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Tell Google about Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

 Here's a chance to show the search engine what they may be looking for. I'm
pushing Water Woman Project as they already love to go to BM.
http://www.project10tothe100.com/index.html

Ray

From: "SALS3" <sals3@cox.net>
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

<48DA9834.1030301@patternliteracy.com><0A60B7896256471C8A39EF31C11FC3DD@sals4>
<48DAD2A2.6010802@patternliteracy.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:08:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water

I think rain water when lifted from the sea is h20 pure other wise rain
would be salty. sure it gets contaminated if exposed to things my water
just touches glass and stainless. I also drank out of fired clay my self
from folks that knew the science. you have to know how to keep it clean .
you know what I mean keep it covered , no dipping and drinking and
redipping etc. what u dip with has to be clean. you can keep it clean but
you have to be awake to how to keep it clean. so i agree some rain water is
thick as soup some is living water best tasting and my second choice. . i
feel the way i make water is as u say water is distilled in nature just as
water is evapo transpired from a body of water so I guess I should not call
it distilled and call it evapo transpired. it can make water even on a
cool day its not the heat its the sun drawing up the h2 and dragging the o
with it . how much more natural can u get. and when it makes it at night I
call it moon shine. hehe. so what do you drink for water ? Toby.