permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:19:58 -0400

Hi Antonio-

I have heard many times that drinking distilled water can be harmful BUT I come from a different perspective. I actually study body chemistry (includes body pH, but also measures other factors of the urine & saliva) and our protocol includes exclusively using distilled water. It is considered higher energy water in terms of bringing nutrients into the cell. Other waters aren't necessarily bad, but they have less ability to transport nutrients that are needed because the molecules are already carrying minerals (not necessarily the ones that particular body needs to bring in.)

This protocol has been used for decades extremely successfully and people on it do not experience hair loss, or degenerative diseases that are often attributed to distilled water in some other articles I've read. The articles I've seen have not been based on scientific findings but are conclusions the author came to based on disparate data.

Jody