permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "SALS3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "SALS3" <sals3@cox.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:50:11 -0700

oh I forgot you know how they will probably fix this problem. I think by adding enough good water to the bad . I call it dilution to pass the pollution test. so if they can find some good water to add to this water you get less good water because you need it to add to the bad to make it pass the test. just think how much bad water you can sell to the people with just a little distilled clean water. now you all got me talking to my self. but i bet that's how they fix it. dilution to pass the pollution they do that all the time. too much pig manure buy more land too much pesticide in baby food add more organic and get that number down. so it will pass the pollution test they set as safe. so what are u all drinking as water?.

----- Original Message ----- From: "SALS3" <sals3@cox.net>