permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "steveread" <steveread@free.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:55:40 +0200

Bonjour Antonio,

here is a link to a recent WHO report about your question

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutdemineralized.pdf

Kenavo,

steveread
steveread@free.fr
2008-09-24

I have a solar water distiller and the sun makes my water. I think you are
right . empty pure water iMHO not only brings more nutrients into the cell
but carries away more waist. I agree other water is to full to pick up
waste where as distilled water is pure empty and can hold more waste. I
have had my water maker for over 20 years. it has no moving parts the sun
lifts up the h atom and the o atom comes along with it. I think distilled
water using heat is not as pure as the sun just lifting up the h2 AND O
atom and nothing else where as heat will also leave some protrolem products.
anyway i agree . the purer the water the better. also bathing in pure
water is better don't forget that. I wish i had enough water for that. I
can make a little more than 1 gal. more in summer than winter. some time i
have enough to rise off and for my hair pure water is better than any rinse
i have ever used. I live in santa barbara and get a lot of sun. its not
the heat but the power of the sun to raise up the h2o so its really not
distilled but I feel its the purest water anywhere if done right.