permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jordan Fink" <jordan@riseup.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

drinking pure water is a lot like breathing pure oxygen... they are both
highly reactive. There is a reason we call water the "universal solvent."

i don't think most folks realize that the work of aqueous reactions (such
as life) is driven by water.

clean water is one of the greatest stores of solar energy we have.

there is nothing wrong with wanting CLEAN water... but disolved SOMETHING
in your distilled water... add a little salt or something!

for fun: http://www.dhmo.org/