permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bucky Fuller, interesting Usenet newsgroups

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "RIA SWIFT" <Riaswift@msn.com>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bucky Fuller, interesting Usenet newsgroups
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:05:36 -0400

They may diss me, but that doesn't mean I have to diss myself.
There *is* a lack of training available in not dissing oneself, however.  We
tend to teach the opposite (dissing oneself, that is) in our culture - and we
also focus heavily on teaching dissing others.

IMO we have a very clear attitude of working AGAINST each other and not working FOR each other.  Huge mind shift has to occur.  We have to hold hands and move forward not point fingers and cross our arms. Ria