permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bucky Fuller, interesting Usenet newsgroups

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bucky Fuller, interesting Usenet newsgroups
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:11:11 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

> I think that what Fuller was getting at was that we have the means for
> all people to be successful to the detriment of none (thats close to a
> quote I think.) Some of those means are technological, maybe even many
> of those means.

Clearly not all, though, or we'd have done it by now.

We do not have *all* the means, because it hasn't happened yet; IMO the means
we don't have (or at least don't apply) are not about technology and are the
most crucial ones.

- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing
People - Place - Learning - Integration