pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] how to help Chad }[||PC Wiki with PCPLANTDB wikipages is back online, hopefully to say ||]{

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] how to help Chad }[||PC Wiki with PCPLANTDB wikipages is back online, hopefully to say ||]{
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:16:54 -0800

Richard Archer wrote:

At 8:49 PM +0000 2/3/05, Richard Morris wrote:

As to tasks I see the first task has to be implementing user login.

I beg to differ.

The first task is to properly define this project. There has
been much discussion but little action on this critical task.

Perhaps this is because nobody is quite sure how to proceed.
Here are a couple of links which may help explain what the
specification should look like:

http://www.microtoolsinc.com/Howsrs.php
http://www.aldex.co.uk/reqspec.html

Perhaps a Wiki would be of assistance in writing this document?

The PC Wiki with PC Plant DB wikipages is back online - most of these pages
are locked
but there are plenty of places to create and edit new ones. I can unlock any
of these pages
if anyone requests it.
PC Plant DB - with lots of earlier work from Rich and John S
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Plant%20Databases
Main URL:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php

Market Farming Forum