pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] how to help Chad

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] how to help Chad
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:53:55 -0600

Hello all,

Ok, this still just isn't working for me to work on this under the
current circumstances and I have a suggestion that I think may work
better. Essentially try as I may, I truly seem to be incapable of
self-motivating on a project that isn't purely recreational. Since I
can't think of way to make this project be just something I do for fun
when I feel like it, I think maybe what I need is a boss. I would
like to resign from being "lead programmer" and instead take direction
from one or more folks, even if it means that I'm still doing most of
the actual programming. I would like to suggest some combination of
Rich M., John S. and Stephanie as being folks I could take direction
from and people that have a good vision of our direction. My vision
of what this would look like is some sort of weekly based task list
and routine checkins/progress reports.

Yes, I think think I need some hand holding here. What do y'all think?

Sorry,
Chad