nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: "SURROUND" 5% other?

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: "SURROUND" 5% other?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:01:44 -0400

edforest55@hotmail.com wrote:

<snip>I think most intelligent consumers really just want to know what
they're eating and be able to make their own choices. <snip>

Hi,

And there is the rub... Most consumers do not want to think when they are
shopping, and reach for the prettiest fruit, the product with
the best price, or brand name label.

So when you toss out thinking, intelligent choices go too. (smile)

My guess would be that 90% of shoppers don't take the time to think or read.

Regards,
Tom
--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM