nafex - Re: [nafex] "SURROUND"

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] "SURROUND"
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:05:32 -0700

According to the literature and tests I found when I was doing my grape
book, that's one of the better uses for Surround - it blocks feeding of the
beetles, though they will still be in the area.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

----------
>From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@penn.com>
>To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [nafex] "SURROUND"
>Date: Sun, Apr 29, 2001, 6:48 AM
>

>Will SURROUND protect grapevines from Japanese beetles?
>
>Bill

Join Audio Book Club today and receive 4 Audio Books for 1 cent PLUS a Free
Cassette Player. Choose from hundreds of the latest audio books, everything
from John Grisham to Sydney Sheldon.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ongTeA/ZncCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM