nafex - Re: [nafex] "SURROUND"

  • From: Naomi Ann Counides <beefalo@rmci.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] "SURROUND"
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 09:33:58 -0600

I have a 25 pound sack of it ready to go. I will be trying it this year on
my trees. We have really intense coddling moth problems here.
also I have some apples which are heat sensitive so I am hoping the Surround
will help with that also.
Naomi Counides
Zone 6 Sunny Dry Idaho

Jjerk5@aol.com wrote:

> Anybody out there have any experience with "Surround". It's supposed to be a
> barrier made from a kaolin and acts as a covering rather than a pesticide.

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM