msar-riders - [MSAR] K-9 Evac on horseback

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul Fleming" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] K-9 Evac on horseback
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:36:22 -0700

Guys,

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. My only input on this situation would have the horses carry the packs for the ground pounders carrying the dog on a litter. You have opened up several areas to investigate. I will print off all the e-mails I received and pass them along to the people who are heading up this project. I would expect a some of you will be contacted off line to further discuss your thoughts on the subject.

Thanks again.

Paul Fleming
PMSAR