msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Consistency in MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Tm' Fi <TFinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Consistency in MSAR
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:02:15 -0500

I am just throwing this out there and was wondering how many team or team representatives use in depth standards in place. Perhaps there are enough teams with similar standards that some of us can claim to be a MSAR compliant SAR team (this idea would of course have to be blessed by the MSAR-Riders group moderator before it goes much father). It seems that there are several teams that are utilizing a set of basic standards which are very similar in nature. Personally, I consider this group to be the equivalent of a National MSAR consortium. I know of no other group that has such a diversified core group of professionals from so many different States and regions of this Country.
Comments?

Tomi` Finkle
TROTSAR
State of Maryland