msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: funding for GPS

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: funding for GPS
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:59:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone for information on GPS units.  The funding we are applying for is specific to Illinois.  We have a new checkoff program where 5 Cents is assessed on each 50 lb bag of horse feed.  This fund is used for equine education, research and promotion.  Other states have equine checkoff programs.  As your state Department of Agriculture if you have one.

Lois Guyon

Member MSAR

LaSalle County, Illinois

Sheriff's Department