msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] GPS

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] GPS
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:49:59 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all for the information on GPS units.  The funding we are looking at is specific to Illinois.  We have a new equine checkoff program where 5 cents is assessed for each 50 lb bag of horse feed.  The money is to be used for equine research, education, and promotion. Several other states have equine checkoff programs.  Check with you state Department of Agriculture to see if you have one.

Lois Guyon, Member

LaSalle County, IL

Sheriff's MSAR Posse