msar-riders - [MSAR] New Member

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Thomas and Christy Matthews" <tcmatthews0113@msn.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] New Member
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:06:01 -0700

    Welcome Trooper

This is a great list, in fact the best specialty list I've found of any SAR group. People are really open
to learning and new ideas and suggestions without ego problems.

Wanted to know if there is a web site for Code 3 Associates? I've always been interested
in the folks that do that kind of work and at some point in the future would like to
get involved.

Right now, I'm finishing my SAR dog (Lab) in trailing, cadaver and area search
and just elected Training Officer/VP our county SAR group and have my hands full. Our county
SAR just started a mounted division last year and this list has been a real help.
Our M-SAR still has a long way to go in development. But the folks on this list are more
than willing to help.

Christy Matthews
Stillwater Co. SAR (Montana)
Central Montana Search Dogs