msar-riders - [MSAR] Lurking

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: TrooperWC@netscape.net (Warren (Trooper) Craig)
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Lurking
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:31:18 -0500

I shudder at the thought of being considered a "lurker". I just joined the
site yesterday after finding it on the NASAR website, so I really haven't had
time to lurk yet. Glad I could nip that problem in the bud.

Just for reference, I am a former deputy sheriff and FTO with the Mounted
Division of the Fulton County, Atlanta, GA Sheriff's Department. I also
served on the GA State MSAR team for several years. I am also a former Sr.
Chief in the US Navy.

Currently I am the Events Coordinator and Logistics/Supply Officer for Code 3
Associates, Inc. based in CO. We are an animal disaster SAR response team
which responds anywhere in the lower 48 states and Canada as well as
conducting 20-25 classes nationwide for training animal control officers and
equine humane investigators. I am also a one-,am mounted SAR when the
situation calls for it.

I hope to be an active part of this group now that I'm here, but please feel
free to contact me directly if there are any questions or information I might
to able to supply from what little knowledge has gotten stuck to me over the
years.

You may contact me at either of the addresses below:
--
Warren (Trooper) Craig
Code 3 Associates, Inc.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.