msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New Member

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "L. S." <obsar1864@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New Member
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:07:31 -0600

Tracey, I think so, it was my first introduction last year, and I learned A LOT! Boarding is not included... $5/ night, or if you don't mind staying further away from everything I would have room for you. There are campgrounds close by. The $25 applies for law enforcement officers interested in the fleeing felon session.
Lauri