msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New Member

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "L. S." <obsar1864@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New Member
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:07:43 -0600

Hey, Tracey, I'd bring her, It's just enough different from other riding to be well worthwhile.
We have a training the 4th Sunday of every month, this month I think we'll be doing a full scale mock search.. mounted, ground and k-9, also will have a vet on hand to talk to us about ... guessing on the topic, but emergency care in the field.

Lauri