msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Lurking

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Lurking
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:08:53 -0800

Welcome Trooper! Glad you found this list! We're not all lurkers all the
time- just some of the time! <G> I think I just saw your outfit at
Equine Affaire in Ontario. I was impressed. I really wanted to stop and
ask questions but everyone looked occupied every time I got a chance to
stop by. After the fire evacuations recently here in So. Cal. it became
very apparent to me that our Posse is woefully undertrained for a
disaster of that magnitude! We need help!

Anyway, welcome to the group. Glad you jumped right in and introduced
yourself!!

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
Mounted Search and Rescue