internetworkers - Re: Decoding the Bobos -- two great books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Decoding the Bobos -- two great books
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:43:44 -0400

Wellspring is a fancy-pants grocer in the Triangle area. There are a
lot of pierced baggers with ethnic hats. (As fer bean, I bought some El
Salvador Blend this weekend to give it a try. Nileen got some other type
which was better.) Put it this way, we got $50 of groceries in a partial
bag. In Silly Valley, that would probably triple, but I still consider
it a lot here in NC. I still remember going a month on $50.
Later, Roger (in RTP with a good caffeine buzz...)