homestead - Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:17:40 -0400

Lynda wrote:

And you're not going to see any indepth reporting because the major news stations have to much vested in him. I mean, after all, he gave one newscaster shivers up his leg.

Lynda

Chris Matthews, IIRC...ROTFL...thanks for reminding me of that one!

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA