homestead - Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:37:31 -0400

I don't think Obama has made any gains internationally except with
Cuba, and those by making concessions. And conceding to Cuba gains
this country nothing unless it opens new ways for us to concede to
Venezuela, who at least has oil.

I am looking at what is going on and am reminded of a song by Lou
Reed. "Beginning of a Great Adventure" though I can't help but feel
this is the End of a Great Adventure instead.