homestead - Re: [Homestead] Torture investigations

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Torture investigations
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:34:12 -0400

Lynda wrote:
You sure won't see Russia or Israel or England
tearing their companies to pieces.

The U.S. and Teflon are STUPID!

Lynda The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

The more I think about it, the less stupid the game becomes. Maybe we
are tearing apart our companies, press corp included, for a reason. If
the powers that be make every institution look corrupt, inept, or
untrustworthy, then that puts more faith on the executive branch, the
department of One, so to speak. I know I am singing the same song
again, but consolidation of power is something I truly worry about.
President Obama probably won't be the one who takes advantage of all
that power, but someone will. We are making changes, removing the
checks and balances, and acronym by acronym, we are removing confidence
in our institutions, be it the Treasury, the SEC, the CIA, IRS, or
whathaveyou.

Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed
somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA