homestead - Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] End of the American experiment, was cash for clunkers anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

He is diplomatic with Chavez, Castro, etc.... all hugs and kisses....

It isn't just Obama that isn't liked, it is nearly ALL of the republicans and
democrats
that have wreaked havoc on citizens.  They politicians are personally
benefitting
just as much as the banksters.  The problem with Obama is he is a Bush on
steroids.
At least with Bush, he couldn't speak well.  Obama is much more dangerous
because
he can speak well, the lies are so much less obvious when someone speaks well.

2-3 years ago, the thought was that the tensions would escalate as a result
of an
orchestrated event between Iran and Israel.  Moving those missles out of they
way
opens that door.

2-3 years ago the Russians and Chinese were practicing nuclear war games.

Actually at this point we probably can crumble pretty quickly.  Our creditors
are at the gates.  Those
creditors are not happy............. or they are in on the Bilderbergers
plans.

The Chinese and other creditors of the USGovt (via buying treasury bonds)
switched
to buying short term bonds instead of longer term.  A significant majority of
those
bonds are maturing now.  IF they choose NOT to reinvest via rolling over and
purchasing more newly issued USTreasuries, it is checkmate.

The federal government spends WAY more than income tax receipts and depends
on selling those bonds to pay current bills, gov't payroll etc.  That leaves
them with
two moves......... fire the federal government employees and default on
paying all
remaining treasury interest and principal, and default on paying all others
creditors
(such as the military corporate complex),,,,,,,,, or to resort to printing
the money out
of thing air --- i.e. hyperinflation.

Given the propensity of the incumbant congress from the last administration
and
those new to congress in this administration.............. the obvious choice
they will
make will be to hyperinflate - many economists think Zimbabwe style.
Congress
will skim off as much money as they can for themselves and their families and
then run.

History shows on average the first wave of hyperinflation takes 2-4 years to
unfold, and
then there is the aftermath.........

We already stepped on the slippery slope.  The downslope just barely started
with the removal of
the gold standard in 1971 (Nixon).  The slope started to curve downwards more
when the banks
were legislated into making loans to people who could never ever pay back
(Clinton admin).
It was escalated with the 2000 bubble market popping (started popping under
the tail end of the Clinton admin
and continued for 3 years under Bush), which led into 9/11 (Bush) resulting
in lots of war
spending stimulus and Greenspan's low interest rates to further the bad loans
program
to bust the banks (credit bubble bursting) (Bush's watch), which led to the
first wave of
bail-outs (coordinated by Bush AND Obama-elect), which led to the next
bail-out on
steroids (Obama-pres), Cap & Trade to tax the crap out of Americans (Obama
taxes on steroids),
and Obamacare (more tax and spend steroids).

It is a huge wealth transfer, historically unprecedented in scope.

________________________________
From: "DSanner106 AT aol.com" DSanner106 AT aol.com

I certainly don't despise him, just don't trust him. but his popularity in
Israel is at 4 percent now and this mornings paper is detailing his
agreement  with moscow to discontinue the missile defense system in Europe
we had
placed there to protect them From Russia. Needless to say, our longtime
solid allies in western Europe and our new allies in the former soviet block
countries in the east are not happy with him.
Come to think of it, I can't think of any examples so far of international
diplomacy. Here is the story as it ran in China, even they rate it as front
page  news. Of course you won't see a lot about it in our papers.

_Click  here: Obama could drop missile sites in East Europe:
report_English_Xinhua_
(http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-08/30/content_11964556.htm)

Drew

In a message dated 8/29/2009 6:37:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,