homestead - Re: [Homestead] Democrats, past, present and future-was Video

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Democrats, past, present and future-was Video
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 09:31:20 EDT

Well, the govt has taken control of our water supply and taken over the
lions share of our transportation with the takeover of the auto industry
aside
from holdout Ford , all in a matter of months. Will milk be next? the milk
producers are losing a fortune every month, and can only hold out so long.
Who thought we would see 1.50 per gallon for milk again and what caused
the 70 percent price deflation in 6 months? Surely the downtick in the
economy didn't cause that big a drop in demand, it has never happened before
in
hard times. I am watching this one with interest. As far as barter exchange,
our current system is based on the dollar and already under their control.
The other item I would add to the list would be communications and the new
bill giving the President the power to control the private sector Internet
is as scary as the rest of this. Pickens has been a major backer of the
current administration, could the recent machinations with delays for
funding
be the excuse for the government to step in and offer to finance (and
control) the energy project? He could simply be floating the balloon to try
and
get public backing for this new "clean" energy source so the government
can ride in on the white horse and "save" the plan. We shall see.

Drew

In a message dated 8/30/2009 12:30:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,