homestead - Re: [Homestead] The 'Bigfoot' story

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The 'Bigfoot' story
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:06:45 -0500

On Dec 5, 2007 2:41 AM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> hmmm, what
> the heck do you call a group of Bigfoot?

Bigfeet. ;)

Bev, great story.

My oldest son went running after our female Border Collie a couple nights
back when she decided she'd rather stay outside and bark all night long,
intermittently of course (at every moving creature), instead of coming in to
the basement. She took off down towards the barn. My son got real close to
her and then 'she' snorted...as only a deer can. My son yelled "Holy
Expletive!" and ran back to the house minus the darn dog but with a great
tale.

Lisa