homestead - Re: [Homestead] The 'Bigfoot' story

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The 'Bigfoot' story
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:03:38 -0500

Lynda wrote:
Guess that would be me ~~shrugs~~ Critters come up and "talk" all the time. Drives DH and the kidlets up the wall.
LOL I've always had the same thing! My kids used to roll their eyes in embarrassment like others might think that their family is weird somehow.
Til one took a tracking course and they offered a free course at the next level if someone touched a deer. My daughter is reported to have asked if she could do it after her mother came and/or get credit if her mother did it. The staff were really attentive when I came to pick her up. :-)

Kathyann