homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water

  • From: "Mogrits" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:37:38 -0500

... I can talk to you
> offlist, but for here, suffice it to say that Santa Claus was very
> generous this year and we only paid part of the cost. It was expensive,
> but it all seems worth it, even if we had paid the whole thing. Its a
> feeling that is better than the feeling of money in your pocket. It is
> such a weight off our shoulders, and I know we will sleep good tonight
> knowing that very soon, we will not have to worry about water.
>
> Bev

I'm glad for you and offer my congratulations. I can't explain it any
better than you did but once I patched a roof leak and really got to feeling
my mustard. Then I rethought that and said to myself "Well damn, a roof
isn't supposed to leak", this is as it should be.

Of course you will be a great steward of this new bounty, being mindful of
your past shortages. I'm glad you have now reached a point where you turn
the faucet and have water, and may you never have to worry about it again-
wells are supposed to yield water.

Warren

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:52 AM