homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:47:05 -0800 (PST)

Actually I didn't make it clear that I'm aware that
Deep rock is not for 400', 200' seems to be max. to
depend on, at least.
I would be willing to try and see if I could get lucky
and find water at a higher level, but I'm hesitate to
spend that money on a gamble. Say, if you're not
using you unit ship it to me..L.
Van Dell