freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:12:53 +0100

I tried to search for "Detected an attempt to call a symbol in system
libraries that is not present on the iPhone" on google and I found a lot
of posts about this problem with the simulator. Device does not report
any problem or warning. It seems related to some strange combinations of
compiler/libraries/simulator. Try to compile again everything.

In any cases is not FreeTDS related!

bye
freddy77