freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Xander Maas (GMAIL)" <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:04:25 +0100

Hello Daniel,

I do have another FreeTDS install on my Mac, in /usr/local/freetds. But none
of these libraries are used, as these are not in my default search path for
libraries. Second, these libraries are i386 and x86_64 built.

I am referencing the libraries directly from the location I build them.

I am not seeing any FreeDTS libs linked when performing the otool -L on my
built app.

Regards,

Xander