freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Xander Maas (GMAIL)" <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:53:27 +0100

Daniel,

When I perform command against the lib I am lining to, I see the fopen, not
fopen$UNIX2003. For your interest, also the libs I built before for regilar
OS X apps, also list fopen, and not fopen$UNIX2003.

Somehow my project is trying to call fopen$UNIX2003, but it isn't used in my
libraries and/or code.

Regards,

Xander