freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Xander Maas (GMAIL)" <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:55:06 +0100

Fredaino,

The libraries compile without any problem (static). The problem occurs when I
build the project (which also builds wihtout any warning/error) and run the
app in the simulator. I get the following error:

Detected an attempt to call a symbol in system libraries that is not present
on the iPhone:
fopen$UNIX2003 called from function tds_get_locale in image <<appname>>.
If you are encountering this problem running a simulator binary within gdb,
make sure you 'set start-with-shell off' first.

Did you encounter this problem before?

Regards,

Xander