freetds - Re: [freetds] Cross compilation, warnings and errors

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ken Collins <ken AT metaskills.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Cross compilation, warnings and errors
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:09:28 -0500

Luis,

In the past I have just seen patches come directly in the email body and
sometimes links. I'm not sure this project is VCS crazy like we are with
tickets and patches, etc. Unless someone says otherwise, I would just attach
patches or links to gists or something to the mailing list. Seems to have
worked for others in the past.

- Ken