commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Culture and Science

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Mike Linksvayer" <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Culture and Science
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:17:22 -0700

FWIW, nobody from Science Commons is planning to attend the iSummit.
However, my understanding is that this track and list concern
researching the commons, while SC concerns building a commons for
research. I suspect that some combination of Diane Peters (CC GC),
some CCi leads who have collaborated with SC, and I can address
whatever issues concerning the latter come up in the course of the
former.