commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Culture and Science

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org" <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Culture and Science
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:28:09 +1000

Presumably the first thing to do is to talk to John Wilbanks?

Or we could post something to their mailing list.

http://sciencecommons.org/contact/announce/

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology

ph: 07 3138 8301
fax: 07 3138 9598
email: j2.coates AT qut.edu.au

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:39:01 +0800
From: Giorgos Cheliotis <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>

It would be great if we can somehow make sure that the science commons
people are involved in the research track of the isummit, at least on a
session regarding open tools and open data. Any advice on how we can make
this happen?