cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Heather Ford <hford AT csli.stanford.edu>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:34:23 -0800

Well, yes, I understand what you are saying,

<heather> Sorry, but I don't understand? What can you do better than most?

and I think that I could do
it better than most, but how the project is presented has a lot to do
with how it is accepted.
So I thought that pooling resources/ideas, and then jointly working out
an effective approach would garner the greater acceptance level in the
marketplace.
Regards,

David.