cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: David Palmer <davidpalmer AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 05:53:14 -0000

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 13:27, tom poe wrote:
> Hi, David: You're already offering an educational license on the CC web
> site, so start now, I say. Later, you can have mass notification
> campaign for each step, eh?
> Happy Holidays,
> Tom Poe
> Open Studios
> Reno, NV
> http://www.studioforrecording.org/
>
> On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 20:32, David Palmer wrote:
> - - - snip - - -
> > Somebody has already mentioned Internet2, and I think that Stephen
> > Downes would be only too happy to include an article in OLDaily.
> > There are many other web mediums that could be employed, and those that
> > we are familiar with, if we were to feed them into the list, would
> > assemble the elements required for a campaign of mass notification to be
> > activated at the appropriate time.
> - - - snip - - -
> > Ideas? Thoughts?
> > Regards,
> >
> > David.

Well, yes, I understand what you are saying, and I think that I could do
it better than most, but how the project is presented has a lot to do
with how it is accepted.
So I thought that pooling resources/ideas, and then jointly working out
an effective approach would garner the greater acceptance level in the
marketplace.
Regards,

David.