cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: David Palmer <davidpalmer AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A Voice in The Void.
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 04:29:06 -0000

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 05:34, Heather Ford wrote:

> >Well, yes, I understand what you are saying,
>
> <heather> Sorry, but I don't understand? What can you do better than most?
>
> >and I think that I could do
> >it better than most, but how the project is presented has a lot to do
> >with how it is accepted.
> >So I thought that pooling resources/ideas, and then jointly working out
> >an effective approach would garner the greater acceptance level in the
> >marketplace.
> >Regards,
> >
> >David.

Hello Heather,

At one stage I was one of the more prominant promotors in Australia.

As to the second part, 'pooling of ideas', etc.,
(1) I am a firm believer in the open source community-based way of doing
things;
(2) I don't have the arrogance to make decisions on a situation where I
am not the only personality involved.
Regards,

David.