baslinux - Re: [BL] done what you recomended still: migration Problme.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] done what you recomended still: migration Problme.
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:22:33 +1300

Message from Steven
===================
Matthias wrote:

> And still I am not able to startx. The X Server
> collapses with error code 97, cannot connect due
> to address error, not supported bus trallalla

How are you booting your HD partition? lilo?
DOS? Grub? Something else?

> > > X is no problem booting from floppy.

Therefore your video hardware is not the problem.
Xvesa is not the problem. Busybox is not the
problem.

It appears to me that something is happening
when you boot to your HD partition that does
not happen when you boot to the ramdisk (via
floppy).