baslinux - Re: [BL] migration Problme.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] migration Problme.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:38:59 +0200

Thanks for the answers, Steven!

My BL3 system resides on a debian linux partition, which I did not want
to wipe completely, because I had no means to backup.

So, yes a different linux made the ext2 filesystem.

Am Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 08:38:31PM +1300, blickte mich
baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org mit:

> If you boot BL3 from DOS, Xvesa clashes with some DOS TSR's.
> Try loading DOS without TSR's.

What does TSR mean, please?

> That might be causing problems. If so, I suggest you
> boot the floppy version of BL3 and see if startx works
> there.

Sorry, I forgot to mention: X is no problem booting from floppy. I like
to understand better this busybox. Isn't this causing the problem?

Matthias