baslinux - [BL] done what you recomended still: migration Problme.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] done what you recomended still: migration Problme.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:18:27 +0100

Dear Reader, dear Steven,

I was able to do my backup (/home) and then after I repeated the
install-to-hd procedere once again..
My tale goes thus: I did mke2fs and now I really now
can mkfsck on my older ext2 on hd.

And still I am not able to startx. The X Server collapses with error code
97, cannot connect due to address error, not supported bus trallalla

Am Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 05:59:50AM +1300, blickte mich
baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org mit:

> > X is no problem booting from floppy. I like to
> > understand better this busybox. Isn't this causing
> > the problem?
>
> Busybox is the same on the floppy. If it is not
> causing a problem from the floppy, it is not causing
> a problem from the HD.

I don't want to be unfair. However, this is
not true for my experience I must stress here.
PLease continue helping puzzleing with me.

Best regards
Matthias