baslinux - [BL] migration Problme.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] migration Problme.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:38:09 +0200

Dear reader,

Thanks for maintaining the Mailling List. I'd like find some help for my
problem: install-to-hd I couln'd use entirely, because I did not know
how to keep the contents ofmy /home Dirctory. Now I have a BL3.5 that
doesn't know how to make e2fsck on my ext2-fs. But what's more. It
doesn't startx, exiting with 'unable to kmod net-pif-tralala...' which
it does puke also when I activate the shell, only a different module
name written there.

Does my English make sense to You? I am native to German, so please let
me know, if I can improve on this,

Matthias